Frequent vacuuming, sweeping and/or dust mopping are quick and effective ways to keep your hardwood floor clean and beautiful:
- Use a non-beater bar vacuum, soft-bristled broom or microfiber cloth dust mop for effective removal of loose grit and dirt that may abrade and dull your hardwood floor.
- Vacuum, sweep or mop high-traffic areas more frequently, as needed.
- Regularly vacuum and/or clean your protective walk-off mats to minimize transfer of dirt and grime to the floor.
- Do not damp mop or saturate the flooring with water or cleaners.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers or harsh scrubbing pads as they may dull the flooring surface.
Preventive Maintenance: Protect your investment before problems occur
Spot and Spill Removal: Because, let’s face it, they cannot always be avoided
Overall Cleaning/Refinishing: When you want to deep clean and restore