Frequent vacuuming, sweeping and/or dust mopping are quick and effective ways to keep your resilient floor clean and beautiful:
- Use a non-beater bar vacuum, soft-bristled broom or microfiber cloth dust mop for effective removal of loose grit and dirt that may abrade and dull your resilient floor.
- Vacuum, sweep or mop high-traffic areas more frequently, as needed.
- Regularly vacuum and/or clean your protective walk-off mats to minimize transfer of dirt and grime to the floor.
- Do not saturate the flooring with water or cleaners.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers or harsh scrubbing pads as they may dull the flooring surface.
Preventive Maintenance – Protect your investment before problems occur
Spot and Spill Removal – Because, let’s face it, they just can’t always be avoided
Overall Cleaning – When you want to deep clean and restore